The result of NEET will tentatively be declared in the first week of June. NEET Result will be declared in online mode in the form of a score card. Candidates must note that in order to become eligible for admissions in MBBS and BDS seats in government, private and deemed medical universities/instructions of the country, it is mandatory for a candidate to obtain the minimum qualifying marks under NEET.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ Other backward classes||40th percentile|
|Physically handicapped||45th percentile|
● The NEET result allows candidates to check their total percentile score, All India Rank, marks secured in each subject, total marks secured and also the Cut off for 15% All India Quota seats along with NEET qualified or non-qualified status.
● The NEET result will be declared along with the NEET Cut Off only in online mode by the CBSE.
● To check the result of NEET, candidates are required to enter their NEET Roll Number and Password through the official result link.
● Ranks of candidates in the all India medical entrance will be decided based on the marks they obtain in the NEET result as reflected in their NEET score card.
● Candidates will not be sent their NEET result or score card by post or any other offline means.
● The NEET Cut Off, which will be formulated on the basis of the NEET result, will enable candidates to know whether they have qualified for admissions
from among all the candidates who appeared for the exam for the available MBBS/BDS seats in medical colleges across the country.
● The NEET result is applicable for admissions to all medical colleges of India except for AIIMS and JIPMER which will conduct their own medical entrance
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in NEET, the inter-se-merit of such candidates will be determined in order of preference as follows:
● Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology
● Candidates securing higher marks in Chemistry
● Candidates with less number of attempted wrong
questions in all the subjects
● Candidates older in age will be preferred